This feature was designed to allow Providers to ask clarifying questions of the Client during the bidding process to ensure an accurate bid and to help avoid surprises. Example: “What is inside the bags,” or “Is there asbestos in that material?”
A Provider can initiate a Chat with a Client both before a bid is placed and upon winning the job. Upon the first chat, the customer receives a notification such as the one listed below.
When the chat icon is tapped on, the provider's question is seen and a response can be provided.
Providers are required to use Chat in accordance with Go Trashy standards. This means that during the bidding process, Providers should not engage in the following:
- Discuss money or price in any way
- Argue or engage with other Providers involved in the bidding process
- Ask for other service dates/times beyond what the Client has requested
- Employ hard sale techniques or pressure the Client in any way
- Asking a Client to cancel their bid
- Professional, courteous communication is expected
Please contact Go Trashy Support at Support@GoTrashy.com if a provider is not upholding these standards.