1. Tap and hold the Go Trashy Provider app icon until all the icons start wiggling and the cross appears
2. Click on the cross
3. Click Delete
4. Find the AppStore app on your phone and search for Go Trashy
5. Install the Go Trashy Provider app again.
6. Click on Open from the AppStore or Tap on the app on your phone to open
1. Select the Settings app from your app drawer or home screen.
2. Tap Apps or Applications or Application Manager.
3. Scroll down the list until you find the 'Go Trashy Hauler' app and tap it.
4. Select Uninstall.
5. Go to Play Store app and search for Go Trashy
6. Click on 'Go Trashy – The App for Providers' app and install the app again.
7. Click on Open from the Play Store or Tap on the app on your phone to open